AQUABLOK SBR is a waterborne flexible waterproof membrane designed for use under tiled finishes that is capable of accommodating expected structural movement.
• Low VOC content
• Permanently flexible -accommodates cracking in substrate
• Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
• Dries to a keyed finish to promote adhesion with tile adhesives
• Single pack
• Quick drying
• Safe and easy to use
• No priming required
• Designed for use with a 12mm bond-breaker
• Shower recesses • Bathroom floor areas • Laundries • Kitchens • Balconies • Patios • Steel (suitably primed) • Concrete, cement render, plaster • Wet area wall lining board • Hardie/CSR sheet flooring • Brick • Light weight aggregate block • Plasterboard, MDF • Plywood sheet flooring
AQUABLOK WPU is an elastomeric, one part, fibre reinforced, water based polyurethane membrane used for waterproofing shower recesses, bathrooms, laundries, decks, balconies and rooftops.
AQUABLOK PU100 is a high performance single component elastomeric moisture cured polyurethane waterproofing membrane used for waterproofing shower recesses, bathrooms, laundries, decks, balconies and rooftops.
AQUABLOK BT is a single component, highly flexible, bitumen modified, coal, tar free, moisture cured, liquid applied polyurethane waterproofing designed to form a seamless, membrane impervious to water and moisture. Once cured, AQUA BLOK BT allows expansion and contraction over a broad temperature range.
AQUABLOK 2 PART
AQUABLOK 2 PART is a flexible. Fast-drying, latex modified, cement based, two part waterproofing membrane. AQUABLOK 2 PART can withstand up to 1.5 bar of negative head of hydrostatic pressure. It is suitable for internal and external waterproofing of shower recesses, bathrooms, balconies, roofs and decks. AQUABLOK 2 PART is also suitable for areas of continuous water immersion such as swimming pools, spas, water tanks and ponds and is suitable for application over green screeds in internal installations.
AQUABLOK MOISTURE SEAL
AQUABLOK MOISTURE SEAL is a two part, water based epoxy designed as a vapour barrier to prevent water seepage and negative pressure waterproofing in most building and construction applications. Aqua Blok Moisture Seal prevents rising damp and continual seepage, resists grease, oil, detergent and most mild chemicals. Ideal for retaining walls, concrete tanks, lift wells and troughs.