Advantages of using Italian ceramic floor tiles
The high gloss finish clubbed with durability makes Italian tiles a popular flooring choice. Such tiles are typically made of marble or ceramic and have a polished glossy top layer. Apart from being presentable, it is highly durable. However, being an expensive option, many Italian floor tiles Sydney dealers find it difficult to convince homeowners to buy them. If you are constructing a new house or renovating the old one, here is why you must visit an Italian Tiles Sydney showroom to check out the available designs.
- The most important reason why Italian flooring is often considered for home and commercial properties is their durability. Ceramic used for making these tiles is extremely durable and has the capacity to bear even heavy usage. It lasts longer as compared to other flooring options such as wood. Being durable, you don’t have to spend much on their repair and maintenance.
- Italian ceramic tiles are resistant to moisture and therefore, can be considered for places that are quite prone to getting moist and wet. They are however, little slippery. To avoid this issue, always choose textured Italian tiles that provide a better grip and minimize slips and falls. If you don’t have textured tiles, call up an Italian floor tiles Sydney dealer and ask him to add an abrasive grit to it. There are many anti-slip solutions available for ceramic floors. An Italian floor tiles Sydney dealer would be able to suggest you the best option.
- Ceramic tiles are resistant to fire and heat. They will not burn when exposed to fire and will not even give off smoke. Good quality Italian tiles, when laid properly, will not get damaged or change their shape even at a very high temperature. This makes them a perfect choice for commercial spaces that are more prone to heat and fire.
- Cleaning ceramic floor is extremely easy. On a daily basis, you can simply vacuum it and clean it with a wet mop. This makes them the best choice for households so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time maintaining them.
- They are also quite resistant to stains. In case your tiles get stained, simply wipe them with a wet cloth or use a soap and water solution to clean it. You would not require any cleansing solutions to clean it, thereby minimizing your expenses and efforts.
- Since ceramic floors are easy to clean and do not harbour dust, dirt, and grime, they are very hygienic as compared to mosaic floors.
These benefits make Italian ceramic tiles a popular choice for private as well as commercial properties. To know more about the latest designs and prices, visit an Italian floor tiles Sydney showroom near you or call up 02 8974 7700.